The module hides a part of the company's structure (for example, fictitious departments, created with some outside purposes).
If you need to visually hide any department from the structure, this solution will help. Just install it and specify in the settings of module the department ID, which you want to hide.
Let's consider an example — we need to hide the Moscow branch.
Install the module.
Edit the component of the company structure, replace the template and write the department ID.
Now the Moscow branch is hidden when viewing the structure.
If you open again the component editing and clear the field with ID, the branch will be visible again.
1. Download the solution on the Marketplace, specify the path to install.
2. In the administrative part of Bitrix, click Install Updates. In the next window, under the license agreement, tick two boxes and click Apply.
3. Then click Install.
4. After installation, go to the public part of the portal, section Employees — Company structure.
5. Enable the editing mode on the portal. Click Edit page — In editor.
6. In the next window click the component «Visual structure», in the settings of component, in the field Template select — «mcart_hidestrusect». In the field «Which department to hide (id)» specify the department ID, which you want to hide from the structure. Click Save.